Keynotes and masterclasses
What we do
Transitioning Well’s approach is informed by extensive research and expertise; our experienced team of psychologists work with organisations to tailor keynote and masterclass content according to the specific needs of the audience.
Below are some recent keynotes and masterclasses to give you a sense of the topics available to you and your team.
Recent Keynotes and Conferences:
- September 2021 | Westpac | Australian Women’s Health Week: Finding energy for life and career when you’re feeling blah
- September 2021 | Department of the Premier and Cabinet (QLD) | Australian Women’s Health Week: The impact of COVID-19 on women’s health and wellbeing and practical strategies towards flourishing
*delivered in partnership with Jean Hailes
- September 2021 | Allianz | Lockdown Fatigue: Supporting employee wellbeing – Looking back, looking now and looking forward.
*delivered in partnership with Gallagher
- February 2022 | Return to Work Matters - No time for health: New ways to overcome the challenges of engaging with small business around mental health and wellbeing
- March 2022 | Mental Health at Work Conference | Beyond Burned Out: New perspectives on managing life-work conflict with a focus on working parents and older workers
- April 2022 | Sladen Legal | Turning Point: Unlocking the potential of hybrid work
- May 2022 | Westpac | Life-Work Transition Tactics: Skills and strategies for life-work wellbeing
- June 2022 | FinPro | Workforce Exhaustion: Confronting exhaustion and creating your own fresh start moment
- June 2022 | HostPlus | The Fatigue Antidote: How to re-energise your workforce
- July 2022 | IOP Conference | Ageing Workforce Ready: The new necessity
- July 2022 | BusVic | Navigating and Ageing Workforce: Best practice strategies for recruitment, retention and retirement for a mature age workforce
- July 2022 | Qld Government | No Time for Health: New ways to support small business owners and their people around mental health and wellbeing
Recent Master Classes:
- June 2021 | Allianz | Life-Work Wellbeing Master Class *delivered in partnership with Gallagher and HR Legal
- October 2021 | Allianz | Ageing Workforce Master Class *delivered in partnership with Gallagher and HR Legal
- June 2022 | Allianz | Life-Work Wellbeing Master Class *delivered in partnership with Gallagher and HR Legal